We’re a fast growing, tech-enabled, central London based growth business. We were founded with the simple aim to make discovering great jobs easier.
Today Movemeon is used by 25,000 members, 1,500+ businesses (from the likes of Uber and Apple to early stage VC-backed startups) and in 100+ countries. ~200 candidates and ~15 businesses join the membership every week. We deliver them unique opportunities, insight and events.
We are expanding fast into new geographies and new professional niches (like finance/accounting and freelance consulting). We’re also launching exciting new products alongside the core movemeon.com site – like payspective.com. It’s all go!
We can take you through our vision when we meet you. Suffice to say, we are thinking big and need your help to execute.
The two founders, Nick Patterson and Richard Rosser set-up movemeon after their frustration with recruitment agencies. We are now a team of 9 and are highly international (French, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Scottish). We’re continuing to expand and expect a steady flow of new joiners this year. Our office is near Vauxhall (central London) in a complex also home to other growth businesses. We’re actually just about to move to a new space within the building which will give us 4x the space to grow into.
As the business has grown, so has the volume of stuff we need to get done. We’ve realised that we need a ruthlessly organised person to come on board and own all the vital administration that sits behind how the company operates. This will span all areas from: office management; to customer queries; to team organisation to marketing & sales support. As the business continues to grow there is a natural route for this person to take on more responsibility and possibly a team too (e.g, in customer service).
We would consider people who want to work full time and also people who’d prefer to be part time (a minimum 2.5 days per week; preferably structured as 4-5 half days per week but we’re open to discussion).
On joining you will be expected to take responsibility for the following:
- Preparation of marketing materials (e.g, drafting success stories, liaising with successful customers, posting materials to relevant online marketing platforms, sending messages over social media)
- Providing customer service (e.g, responding to questions, managing our general enquiries email inbox)
- Supporting finance operations (e.g, sending out invoices, uploading receipts)
- Supporting team meetings (e.g, writing notes, arranging times & venues)
- Managing the office (e.g, creating a great working environment – coming up with & delivering ideas to create a fantastic space in which to work)
What the right candidate will bring to the table:
- A natural organiser
- Strong attention to detail
- Ruthlessly efficient & prioritised
- Happy getting hands dirty with all types of tasks – evidence that you’re a real ‘do-er’
- Perfect English – spoken & written
- Comfortable speaking with customers
- Desire to take on responsibility quickly. As MMO grows, we’ll want you to grow with us. So that means quickly stepping up to manage more things and potentially more people too
- A fun & friendly team member
So if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you (see details below). We think this opportunity could suit people from a whole range of backgrounds & career stages: from recent graduates to new parents to seasoned admin professionals.
About our offer:
• Exciting business in a time of rapid growth
• Start-up environment and ethos (i.e. we don’t do face time and we don’t do anything that doesn’t need to be done)
• Respect for and encouragement of your own ideas and initiatives
• Real responsibility
• Fun, smart team of normal people
• A sensible work life balance (we leave the office by 6pm every day and don’t work weekends)
• Monthly team fun & annual away weeks (like last year’s trip to Brittany and this year’s trip to Chamonix)
• An office in central SW London (we’re based near Vauxhall tube)
• 25 days holiday + 2 extra days at Christmas
• Competitive salary