Join the most innovative retail tech startup in Europe and contribute to make a change in the how retail businesses operate.
WHO WE ARE :
WYND’s SaaS solution helps retail businesses grow their revenues with new innovative customer journey. Our white labelled solution is customized to digitalize our customers operations, from end-customers front facing interface to back-office order management system.
Our award winning solution has been implemented across a wide range of industries : food (Carrefour), luxe (Galerie Lafayette), catering (Sodexo).
Following its Serie-B, EUR 30 mio capital increase, Wynd is looking for talented Project Manager to implement its solution in UK&I.
As the key contact point between Wynd team and customers, your main responsibilities include:
- coordinate Wynd implementation throughout project lifecycle.
- manage overall planning, budget and weekly project committee.
- organize teams of designers, developers, testers, support
- be the Product Owner in agile project management method
- lead workshops with customers
- Design and draft functional and technical specification based customer requirements
- 3 to 5 years experience in project management, with customer facing role.
- Understanding of technology, complex Information System architecture and API-based integration
- Communicate clearly, confidently & concisely, both oral & written in English (French would be a plus)
- Ready to meet tight deadlines, manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- Be creative, autonomous and ready evolved in a fast moving environment