Are you passionate about the social aspects of sustainable tourism and development? Are you innovative? Do you love creating things with your bare hands? Join us! We are an international group of development professionals building the world’s first online platform for tours that benefit communities. We are looking for a London-based self-starter who is bright and energetic to join our team as London City Leader.
The right candidate:
• Is excited about innovation in the global social sector
• Is familiar with the London nonprofit/NGO sector and wants to get to know it even better
• Is flexible, resourceful, and enthusiastic about being part of an entrepreneurial team
• Sees the potential in nonprofit visits to (1) enhance local economic and social development and (2) create a better informed public discussion about the world’s most pressing needs
• Has good writing and communication skills in English
• Experience with social media is a plus
What will you do?
• Be our representative in London
• Find community-based and nonprofit organisations in London and the UK that can offer visits to the general public, introducing and onboarding them to Visit.org and offering guidance and support in developing experiences when needed
• Offer support if needed to confirm bookings
• Make sure organisations' visit.org profiles are always up-to-date by visiting and vetting experiences regularly
• Make any content suggestions for our blog or social media pages
Timeline & Commitment
Commit to at least 6 months. 8-10 hours a week, depending on candidate capacity. Start anytime from now.
What do we offer?
$100 USD per month. We will also cover your expenses (such as calls and transportation) and offer performance-based bonuses for every org you recruit (around $20 to $30 USD per org). You will be a member of an international entrepreneurial team and be part of a growing network of Country and City Leaders around the world. This position can be counted as an internship for students.