Who are we?
Green Park Content is a global tech-oriented content brand publisher that connects brands and people. We are the tech & the talk who operates at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of editors, journalists, SEO & SEM experts, videographers, and photographers are with the client every step of the way to ensure that his brand connects to the right audience and creates a memorable experience. This includes the creation of original and inspiring content that is relevant, innovative, and easily searchable.
We are looking for a full-time full-stack lead developer to expand our team in London. You would be working on Telescope, a web-based content discovery tool that processes real-time data from various sources around the web to detect trends and produce insights on brands, categories and their audience. As lead developer, you would be owning and overseeing our web development work, processes and technical architecture through the next phase of our growth.
We’re looking for someone to:
• Lead and grow an agile product development team to develop a responsive web application displaying various forms of content
• Code alongside the rest of the team, supplying expertise and guidance on the most challenging issues
• Collaborate with the product manager and company CEO to build a vision for the product and transform user stories into valuable features
• Participate in product decisions, providing a technical point of view and advocating new technologies as needed
We really need you to have:
• The ability to continuously deliver features
• Significant experience as senior/lead developer within an agile environment
• Transmittable knowledge of writing testable code, unit tests and using test automation.
• Good communication skills
We’d love you to have:
• Previous experience in the fields of content aggregation or online advertising
• Knowledge of PHP and associated frameworks
• Experience with early-stage data-driven web applications
Cool stuff you’ll get to do:
• Take ownership of the product and help make essential decisions
• Choose and implement various new technologies
• Help manage and build your own development team
• Enjoy a pleasant and flexible working environment within a dynamic and friendly team in central London