We are looking for a content strategist with strong writing skills that is able to develop compelling content, but also spot stories that the HR and leadership global community would find interesting. You'll have a proven track record of driving growth through internet marketing.
We're a fast-growing B2B tech start-up that gives companies the ability to relocate their junior employees on a budget and support them when they move for work to a new city or country. You can read more about our product-driven solution here: business.flat-club.com
Your focus will be to organize and manage the content creation and strategy in order to drive organic traffic to our website and achieve higher conversion rates.
- Deliver high-quality content that engages users across all FlatClub channels (blog, LinkedIn, newsletter, etc)
- Own the process of content creation from strategy to execution, always in consistency with FlatClub personality and tone of voice.
- Editorial calendar set up: Ability to think of content for different audiences.
- Email marketing strategy, campaign execution & analysis.
- Minimum 2 years of online marketing experience.
- Excellent writing skills with demonstrated ability to write successfully for the web (driving traffic, building engagement, and optimizing user experience)
- Familiarity with HTML5/CSS3 is highly desired.
- Excellent communication, written and editorial skills.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
All of us at FlatClub are passionate about our mission. We are motivated by achievements and value each one of our colleagues. We’re always eager to get in touch with hands-on people who want to work on a unique product and revolutionize current practices.
At FlatClub, you have the opportunity to work in an international (14+ nationalities) and young company in an open and fast-paced environment. Not only you will help build a product for the most innovative companies in the world, but also give your career a boost with chances for personal development and professional growth.