The program is run by MD Raph Crouan, using his extensive background in strategy and business development across hardware products. Raph has assembled a team of the most prominent connected hardware developers and thinkers within the IoT space, allowing startups to collaborate with 100+ mentors, partners, and investors to build world class hardware and IoT products.
The program works with a number of supporting partners to provide exposure and access to a network of industry professionals that most early-stage IoT and Connected Device startups would not be able to access otherwise. These connections also mean that startups can benefit from manufacturing support, particularly thanks to the program’s links to Asia and China.
What's the Deal?
- An intense 3-month program designed to support startups in validating, building and growing their business.
- Expert-led sessions covering all scaling and manufacturing fundamentals, including supply chain, growth marketing and fundraising.
- Connections to leading companies such as Cisco, Premier Farnell and DLL to help pilot projects, enable partnership opportunities, and provide customers.
- Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries.
- Over 90 carefully selected mentors from the IoT and hardware community who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions.
- During the 3-month program we provide you with space at IDEALondon, right in the heart of London's Tech City, where we have a full fast prototyping lab.
- €15K in cash per team to cover living expenses during the program.
- More than €450K+ in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Google, Amazon, Salesforce, PayPal, SendGrid, and others.
- Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program through annual alumni only events, deals and tailored introductions.
- Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading IoT and hardware conferences and events such as TechCrunch Disrupt's Hardware Alley.
- Meet the most active VCs and Angel investors in the industry from around the world.
- A day to celebrate your achievements during the program, and a chance to pitch to 400+ investors, corporates, mentors and press.
Application Deadline 31 May. Click link above to learn more.