The new accelerator is focused exclusively on early-stage businesses in the mobility and transportation space: startups with the potential to make a significant impact on the way people and goods move from A to B.
That means those developing mobility products and services, such as ride-sharing and navigation; and also those developing the technologies and supply chain elements that power mobility products and services, such as fintech offerings or AI applications.
All businesses joining the InMotion Accelerator receive investment in exchange for equity, but this is not a predefined amount. Instead, we work collaboratively with our startups to provide the right amount of funding, with the right terms, on a case by case business.
As part of the programme, startups also get support with anything they need to grow their business.
- Dedicated London workspace designed with entrepreneurs in mind
- Mentoring from successful startup founders
- Help from InMotion Ventures’ in-house finance, operations, marketing, design and development teams
- Masterclasses, workshops and talks from experts in investment, tech and transport
- Assistance in securing further funding
In addition to the accelerator, InMotion Ventures invests in promising early stage companies (Seed to Series B) that shape the emerging mobility supply chain, and develop premium mobility services and technology solutions that deliver a more integrated mobility experience.
Click link above to apply for the InMotion Accelerator or get more info.