With 11 million customers in over 30 countries, Drive provides startups with the opportunity to trial their solution in a global market.
Who are Belron?
Belron is the world’s leading vehicle glass repair and replacement service provider and parent company behind Autoglass in the UK, Carglass, in Europe, SpeedyGlass and Lebeau, in Canada, and Safelite in the US. They serve 11 million customers in over 30 countries, generating over €3.1 billion in annual revenue.
What startups are Belron looking for?
- Customer Conversion: How can Belron convert every potential customer, however they make contact.
- Service Experience: Solutions that will help Belron customers to help themselves get the service experience they want.
- Capability & Engagement: Belron are looking for truly innovative ways to deliver training, connect and facilitate easy communication for their teams.
- Supporting Insurers: How can Belron’ insurance partners retain or upsell to their policyholders, or help them handle their claims more efficiently.
- Digital Problem Solving: Ideas, products or services that could leverage Belron’s strengths in vehicle glass repair and replacement as well as everyday problems that customers may have.
The 10 week programme offers startups:
- the opportunity to trial products and solutions and validate their business in one of Belron's participating countries (last year’s included the UK, Spain, France, Germany and Canada)
- mentorship from leaders in the industry as well as top international entrepreneurs
- access to investment from Belron and L Marks from a fund of up to £200,000
- access to desk space at Belron’s offices in Egham, UK
This is an excellent opportunity for startups to learn from a truly global business, serving 11 million customers in over 30 countries. To apply or learn more, click link above.